Is it me or all women concieted these days when it comes to dating and relationships?

Is it me or all women concieted these days when it comes to dating and relationships. With that being said I have a lot to offer and it doesn't seen like I'm good enough. I work I got to college I'm smart funny and a great guy don't know what else they want from me

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it just me or are women?

Egh I find guys are conceited as it seems most guys think they are such nice/good/great guys that would make a great partner for any gal and if they have any flaw it's a self-congratulatory one of being too nice. While I find gals are quite critical of themselves thinking they're too tall, too short, too fat, too skinny, not curvy enough, etc.

So yeah considering I have met sh*tloads of gals who have long lists of their flaws and gals generally have low self-esteem it may be just your mindset which seems to be that you're such a great guy if you're rejected it's due to the gal being conceited.

What Girls Said 1

• You might be concieted. You sound a bit conceited.

Oh, I'm a great catch and if women don't like me then there is something wrong with them.

Um, sorry but no. If you were all that then women would go for you. There has to be a serious flaw somewhere

• I could say a lot of mean things but you sound stuck up like most of the girls were live its so bad I'm traveling an hour away to see a girl so don't you tell me I'm conceited I've dated some selfish heartless girls where I live so don't act all mighty with me missy

What Guys Said 3

• Have you ever considered that it might be something YOU'RE doing and not that the girl is conceited? Don't try so hard when talking to women and don't approach every interaction with a girl as a potential boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I've always been told that you'll have better luck finding someone when your try the least. Not that this logic has ever worked for me...but, by not freaking myself out over every conversation I have with women I find myself being much happier with life in general. Seriously, if you are all of those things that you listed, then you should have no problem finding someone and have no problem being yourself. to decisively answer your question, NO, I do not think that all women are conceited. In most cases, the "stink" of desperation is a major turn off though.

• Define conceited

• maby you just don't flirt as much as you should