What are the topics that men would like to talk about?

This Swedish man I have met online is an introvert guy and never flirts with me. He starts the conversation with me everyday but it seems a bit hard for him to find topics to chat with me. He said he feels good on me and would like to meet in person in one or two months when he comes to my country. I don't know much about Swedish guys and their dating culture. I hope someone who knows about them can tell me what are the topics they would like to talk about and what are the tips of dating. I would appreciate it. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel good on women too, my kind of guy!

What Guys Said 9

• People always like to talk about things that they are interested in, I'm sure with a different culture the guy will be interested in different things from guys of your own culture. Just ask him about himself, what he enjoys doing , what he's interested in etc.

• First tip... You can't predict a man's behavior by his nationality. If positions were switched you would go there to find him wrestling bulls in a cowboy hat... They are as varied as we are in likes and dislikes, the only way to learn it to talk to him. That is the point of talking, to share info with one another, not to restate what is known. Just start asking. What movies do you like, where do you go on weekends, etc.

• You see that Australian man? He likes to talk about Dingos because he's from Australia, he also has to love football because he's a man.

World doesn't work like that ASK HIM about HIS hobbies and interest.

• why would he be any different than any other guy? I think if he's from Sweden he might be more mature and gentlemanly. If he is talking to you everyday that in itself can be a way of flirting. Do you think he does the same thing to some random guy he met? :P

But uh, you should ask him what are his hobbies and what kind of movies he likes and etc etc.. then you'll find something to talk about

• Talk about cars. Muscle Gods to Geeks, all men love cars. We can talk about them all day long, and really connect. Football (Soccer) is a forbidden female subject, cars we love them.

• Get drunk with him, you will not have enough time to say everything that comes to your mind :P

• Ask him about his interests.

Or about Sweden.

• talk to him about swiss army knives, swiss cheese, k-swiss shoes, swiss family robinson, and dolph ludgren,

• sex, football, sex, video games, sex, computers, sex.

What Girls Said 0