Should I call or text him??

I have only known this guy for 5 months. We aren't really close, like we don't see each other on a daily basis. He opened up to me when I only known him for 2 months about his ex. He always upset with her, cause she won't ever let him see the baby. Well just a couple of weeks ago he called me out of the blue crying and saying how his ex got him arrested, and I helped him calm down. Then the next day he calls me crying again saying that she got a PFA against him. He seemed really broken, and he was more upset about the fact he can't see his daughter for 3 months.

I felt really bad and I felt how distraught he was, but then 2 days later he texted me saying "Check out my vid on Facebook, it's not easy entertaining myself without my daughter" I responded to him but he seemed very vague. Like one word texts like he didn't want to talk, and he is talker. Then the next day he changed his profile pic and it was him. his daughter and the ex. He then later in the night posted on FB "I have to refocus on my future and my family" Then he deactivated his FB. I am worried about him, but like I said I am not really close to him, but I don't know if he is mentally breaking down? Cause he is really unstable like he does 180s all the time, and I just don't want to bother him though if he doesn't want to be bothered. How long should I wait for him to contact me? He hasn't contacted me in 2 days, so should I text him? Thanks a lot for your answers! :) <3 one love.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's looking for comfort but he thinks it's wrong to seek it. Maybe he wants you. I think he has a lot going on, he's depressed, wants to be with his baby girl. I think you should leave it up to him. Send him a text see if he responds. If he doesn't then leave it. If you do continue texting him, trying to contact him he might think you're interfering in his matter or he could get irritated just be patient and occupy yourself so you're not tempted to text him.

What Guys Said 1

• Call, but be prepared for some weird sh*t to come out of his mouth. I feel sorry for him, but don't get too involved with this one until there is some kind of resolution. Don't get hurt.

What Girls Said 1

• i went through what he went through. just be his friend. don't think too much of him and his situations. he may or may not get back w. his ex. but none of it should you be part.

you don't want to get tangled into that mess. don't check his FB really not healthy for you. focus on you...go to the gym, read a book, hang w. friends and if he text you ask how he is...everything else, he has to deal w. it