Could I really be that intimidating?

I've been told I'm pretty good looking, on the thinner side but curvy blond and blue eyes. I'm pretty shy at first,

But just a nice person in general. I'm rarely ever approached by guys, and when I am it's usually too late and they have a girlfriend. But somehow it always ends up they admitting they with they had the chance to date me. They never make a move or anything. I'm so confused. I'd love to go out on a date but, perhaps I'm too intimidating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a few firends with the same issue. It seems that when a girl is kinda shy, it tends to come off as being prude or uninterested. this seems to be esepcially true when the girl is attractive. I probably can't give you the best advice on how to overcome that because I've always been an outgoing person, but what I found with my girl friends was that by hanging out with male friends a girl looks much more approachable. I would simply invite my girl friends out with my guy friends and tell her to relax and let loose. Your situation may differ from this one but if you have some guy friends, go out with them and relax. by showing that you're comfortable around guy friends, guys may be more likely to come up to you. Just be careful not to look taken by one of your friends.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it's always like that, I'm not necessarily intimidated by a girl... It's just that I personally am too shy to make a move myself. I'm OK when I feel more relaxed around her, say if I got to know her first, but I hate trying to introduce myself to someone attractive. I feel like I'll just be labelled as another creepy guy interested in only her looks.

• The truth is that a lot of guy are intimidated by girls, especially attractive girls, because they get rejected alot, especially by attractive girls. Also, many guys see an attractive girl and think "there's no way a girl that attractive is single, so there's no point in asking her out only to get rejected".

• Most guys are too intimidated/scared to approach most girls most of the time.

If you're pretty, you have to try even harder to make yourself seem approachable. I mean, I've seen supermodel-type women stand around in bars and nightclubs for hours and not get approached even once.

What Girls Said 0