Would you date outside your race?

now lets try to keep this respectful. would you date someone outside of you race why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because if I'm lucky enough to ever have somebody care for me and love me, I wouldn't let a silly thing like their race keep me from going for them.

What Girls Said 34

• i definitely would, I think japanese/Chinese guys are really cute and mixed race (black/white) and black guys really hot

• Yeah, I would date outside my race. I am black and Honduran, but I am just not as interested in black or Hispanic men as much as I use to be. I would date a white guy and I am also attracted to mixed guys, other than I am not sure if would be open to anything else.

• Must be one of the "walking wounded". I used to be like that. swear I wouldn't date anyone but white women but I let go of that and now I'm open to all women doesn't matter what color they are.

• Whats with this "good black men" stuff? There's bad guys of all races but the world has been brainwashed to only look at black men as being no good and when they are they stick out because so many are only paying attention to them and the bad guys of other races never receive any attention from anyone.

• Yeah I did not mean it as all black men are bad, definitely not saying that. There are plenty of good black men out there and good men out there in general. I am open to a good man that I connect well with. So if I came off offensive I did not mean to.

• Yes. I have no racial preferences, I just date who I like. My current boyfriend is black but I've been attracted to men of all races before. Race is a matter of very little importance to me.

• Always.

Black guys are sexy.

But honestly, I don't care what race you are as long as there's a connection.

• Race means nothing. All that matters is similar values. Yes I would and I have without a second thought. From what I've experienced the only problem was when we had different ideas of gender "roles" but that's more down to religion/culture than race.

• Yes

But I don't actively seek to do so and I don't generalize any race of men as being "XYZ"

People who say they like "(insert race) girls/guys" normally like the stereotypes and have misconceptions of the men and women.

• Yeah, I prefer guys of my own race but only slightly. I think guys of all races can be damn hot.

• Yes, because race is the least of the worries. If I care for someone it does not matter, what race they are. We are all same kind of people, things like race should not matter, when it come to people you care of.

• Yes, can't see why it would be a problem.

• Yep, I'm more than open to it.

• Im am a north Indian girl born and raised in sweden. I have only had swedish boyfriends. But now I'm really intrested in dating black ! :)

• Yes, in fact I prefer it.

• Of course! Sexier babies

• Oh definitely and I have before.

• Yep. I always liked all kinds of men. As long as they got the D, I'm good...

• generally no and it's mainly because of cultural difference.

• Yes, race doesn't come into it for me. The only thing that may be an issue is religion; I'm Catholic and I won't change that for anyone. This may cause issues if I was to date someone from the middle east who was Muslim, for example.

• look at it like this, you both believe in the same God and want to live awesome lives. couples of different religions have made it work

• We don't believe in the same God though...It's not an issue for me, I don't care if he's a different religion, I wouldn't change mine for someone else though.

• I never really pay attention to race to be honest, if I really like a person's personality I overlook everything else really.

• Yes.

• i think if your cute your cute no matter what race :)

• In a heartbeat

• I probably would

• I'm black, and I only date Caucasian men. It's all I'm attracted to. Maybe one day, I'll like my own race. But, for now, until a white male mistreats me, or I feel I can't take it anymore, I can't see myself with any other race.

I am in the south, so that makes it very difficult. I have to deal with fetishes, men whose families are racist, etc. I was 25 when I got into my first relationship. But, I have always only been attracted to white men.

• Definitely, I'm not racist to be honest, and I find no use of racism. In fact, with all due respect to world history, I find ''racism'' , with all it's relations to ancient history up till now, stupid and ignorant.

If I like someone outside of my race, I would date him.. POOF! it's that simple. I won't get into specifications regarding that matter because who am I to judge?

• Nah unless he's the game or ti

• Yup I love guys from all races

I'm Indian but I've only dated white guys

I kinda wanna see if the Black D is all it's hyped up to be

• well the girls I was with were very happy in bed, hope that answers your question.

• No I would not. It would just look wrong and I would bring dishonor to my family. Not to mention my friends would think of me with less respect.

This question is asked on GAG about every 3 weeks. You could have just used to search function on here. I mean it does suck but I'm sure you could have pulled something up considering the amount of times this question is asked.

• i'll pray for u, your friends, and your family. thanks for your comment.

• Yeah I would I'm Hispanic so yeah.

• Yup, I have given up on black men.

Most of the black men of this generation are so disappointing.

• nooo don't give up, there are a lot of good AA men out there!

• ok I love you too bye bye!

• bye.

next time don't go starting arguments you can't handle.

• Yes. When I think about it I don't think I've ever kissed/dated/had sex with anyone of my own race.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, I have a thing in particular for Asian girls... Although that seems to get me downvoted for some bizarre reason. In saying that I'd also happily date any race color or ethnicity of woman assuming I'm attracted to her. Why would I do it? I like the cultural differences, and it's refreshing to meet people who aren't what you're so used to. I mean I don't dislike dating white girls, it's just that there is no real 'something extra' feeling about it.

• As a black American male, I have dated interracially and have no problem continuing to do so.

Limiting myself to just American black women means I'm only sticking to 14% of all the women in the USA!

I'M not down for rejecting 6 out of every 7 women in America by default based on race alone. That's bad mathematics! :-P

• I see it in a similar way. The odds are in your favor if you're more inclusive.

• Air power! lol but yeah sure, it doesn't matter to me. as long as I find her attractive (physically, and personality) then sure why not?

• Yes. In fact, I'm looking forward to it, if it ever happens. I'm half white, half Mexican. And I'd love to date an Asian, Black, Arab, whatever is not Euro or Hispanic.

• Yep. I'm actually very attracted to other races.

• Of course I would...

• Yeah I really don't care about such things.

• not a problem at all, as long as she looks beautiful, has a good personality, and is able to take care of me and herself at the same time.

• Hell yeah- You're missing out if you don't-

• ew, no. in fact, screw my race. I sure as hell will not date any bengalis, Indians or pakistanis. f*** them. Those cultures are pretty f***ing backwards- not so much the Indian culture, but the bangladeshi culture is for sure backwards. Some of the people in my generation actually embrace the backwardness and stupidity of these countries. For that, I am ashamed and embarrassed.

I'll date pretty much anyone. but no one from bangladesh, india or pakistan. Hopefully I want to get into a relationship with a natural redhead <3 but the chances of that happening are very slim for a guy like me.

• Wait, I f***ed up in my first sentence lol. That should be "no sh*t" as in "yes, I will date outside my race". -_- I'm screwing up so much in my answers these past few days.

• lol I could see why I got those down votes. oh well. I spoke my mind, that's all that matters.

• I dated a mixed race girl of Caribbean and Chinese decent for 3 years ... it was a harsh break up but it wouldn't stop me from dating any other girls outside my own race.

• Yes I would

• Yes I would. In fact, I've dated two Japanese girls in the past.

• If Asian women gave it up to brothas, I would, but since they don't I won't. Never liked white or latin women. My answer is no.

• yeah no problem so long that the chemistry actually works :L

• its the best thing ever

• Yes I honestly think everyone should do it at least once. It's a culture shock at first but it gives you a better appreciation of what life's really about and humanity as a whole. Or at least that's what it did for me.

• No. Variety might be the spice of life, but when it comes to strong marriages, birds of a feather flock together. As far as dating goes, I stick with my own race.

• i would date Asian girls

• Definitely. If I get a chance at love I'm not going to pass it up because of race.

• Yes. First, because I'm a rare mixed-race type anyway, which means I'll almost always be (half-)dating outside of my race anyway. Second, because I genuinely find all races of women attractive. Some more attractive than others I admit. But there are hot women in all races.

• Why would anyone not keep this respectful? It's not 1865. Yes, I would date and have dated people from outside my race and I've found many black women to be extremely attractive and quite cultured. I think that there is too much emphasis today on race and not about what actually matters in picking a partner. Sure there is racism ON BOTH SIDES, but you can find the right person for you certainly.

• I've asked another question like this one a few months ago and the responses I got were very disrespectful.

• true, there are still plenty of narrow-minded people out there.