Married Couples: Do You Still Date?

Saw this interesting article and thought I'd share with y'all.

link

I know there's not a lot of married people here so I thought I'd also ask if couples with busy lives (school, work, other commitments, etc. still go out when they can?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Not until kids are old enough "legally" so that we can leave them alone. We never believed in baby sitting. So we go out once or twice a year if we have some close relative visiting us.

Bottomline... It SUCKS so far. Yet, I am happy that I am in a married relationship rather than ...

2|1
    0|0
    • My parents were the same way. I don't know if they didn't believe in babysitting (I was allowed to babysit other kids when I turned 15), but I think it was more because there were 5 of us, 4 boys and me, and we were terrors when my parents weren't around. We probably scared off any sitters within 2 minutes, so they just never bothered going out, haha

• Hahahaa ! That s hilarious !

What Girls Said 2

• I feel justified answering since I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now, so we're well over the honeymoon stage.

Especially now during college, with us both being super busy and only hanging out maybe once a week, it keeps things exciting to go out on dates - going to the movies, out to dinner, to have drinks, etc. It makes me feel special when he makes time for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • My fiance and I go out together once a week, usually. It doesn't even have to be an expensive date, we often do cheap stuff like picnics lol. Since we live together, I think it's really important for us to reconnect with each other as a couple by doing stuff together outside the house.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm hoping this will be something we can continue after we get married.

What Guys Said 2

• My parents never date, they may call it a date though if they don't want to pay for my meal lol

2|1
    0|0
  • It is very difficult, but I stil try to go on dates about 5-6 times a year.

0|0
    0|0