Girls, have you ever bailed on meeting with a guy friend or date within an hour to half hour before meeting?

If so what was your reason for doing so?

And guys how would you feel if a girl cancelled on meeting you within that time frame?

Most Helpful Girl

• One time I did this to my ex because I thought I knew where his house was and my mom's place wasn't far so I thought I would walk over there. Turned out his house was actually a different road (the same name) on the other side of down town... so not the one close to me lmaoooo.. Anyway I was so embarrassed and felt stupid that I didn't know where I was going that I made up a reason for not being able to make it.

At this time in my life as an adult, not a ditzy teenage girl, I personally wouldn't ever do this to anyone in my life. Not a girl friend, guy friend, or date/boyfriend/husband... whatever... unless there was a legit urgent situation. Even then I would make sure to contact them in some way and explain what is going on and then make it a point to reschedule.

If she never tried to reschedule that might of been her shady and subtle way of saying she's not interested. But maybe there is a legit reason for it, I don't know its always different for every person and situation.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I have and I absolutely hate myself for it cause I like to stick to my plans when they have an impact on someone else and I don't like it when someone else does it to me either. It's usually cause of something like my car broke down or some emergency. I would always try my best to make it even if I'm late.

• Yup. If he starts weirding me out or in just not interested,then yeah.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe once. It was a long time ago, so I can't remember why. But my friend did not get mad or upset. He understood me. He's a true friend.

• This happens so freaking often. Even female friends that I know well and talk a lot with.

• Seriously, you do it to them and they hate your for looong time, but they do it to you, and they act like you should just accept it. double standards FTL

• Flaky people can go f*** themselves.

An SMS, or email, can suffice lol..

• LOL... if I had a dollar for every time a girl did that to me, I wouldn't have to work anymore. If it's a date, I toss her phone number and never ask her out again. If it's a friend, he/she doesn't remain my friend for long. I can't tolerate flakes.