Was he joking or serious when he said my legs are manly?

I started dating a guy who happens to be black from St.Vincent. It was our 6th date and we were at the park laughing a lot, playing trust games where I fall off high things and he catches me, and climbing rope walls etc. We were having lots of fun. At some point, I was sitting on a railing, with my legs stretched out to reach the railing in the other side. He started rubbing my legs while we talked. I am a dancer so my calves and thighs are very strong. He seemed very surprised it wasn't all fat. He squeezed me muscles and was like "you have very strong calves" I was like "I know, its cause I'm a dancer, my thighs are the same" he kept rubbing my legs but then started teasing me that because I had strong legs, that it meant they were manly... I just went with it and we laughed, but I didn't really like that joke. Part of me is wondering if he actually did find that unattractive and manly... For someone who comes from the St.Vincent or Jamaica area, can someone please tell me if having strong legs is a good or bad thing? If I'm not flexing they are most certainly soft and jiggly, like I have curves (hour glass figure) but its not all fat, since I'm in good shape so its a combination of muscle and fat. This comment is just really getting to me now. So please tell me what you think. Thank youa,

Okay thanks everyone, I just asked him cause it was really getting to me and he said "You have perfect legs. Their sexy" so I guess its true he was not serious! Thank God! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• STrong legs are a good thing.

• She's a dancer, I doubt she's fatty.

• True, I'm not fatty but toned. I did explain this in my question Dazed15. Thanks for answering yadday

What Guys Said 6

• He was just joking. Teasing is just something we do

• he could have thought about what you can do with your legs, decided it's a plus. or, he's kinda into guys. idk.

• ok, it's like a girl with biceps. it's kind of a turn off for most guys. girls/women are supposed to be soft and inviting, not rock hard. girls can lay in a girls lap, not a big deal. a guy isn't going to lay in another guys lap, unless of course, they're gay. it's good that you are in shape, but maybe he isn't ready for a modern woman?

• You're fine, you're worrying too much.

• Muscular legs are beautiful hon <3

• need pictures too see

• or a link with similar type of legs

What Girls Said 0