Should I try a kiss?

I will be going out on my 6th date with her. She is coming up here to see me. Should I try a kiss when she gets here? I never have kissed her yet. Hugs and cheek kisses for now. She is gonna watch a movie with me over here. Go for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to put yourself in situations where a kiss might make sense. Observe her and see if she seems open to a kiss. If you are still having a hard time, feel free to ask her "What would you do if I kissed you right now?" If she likes you she should not be weirded out by this at all, instead she would most likely be flattered. If she says anything along the lines of 'I'd blush" with a smile, or "I'd like that" or "I'd kiss you back" then your good to go. If she says she is not ready or anything like that, respect her wishes and continue to enjoy the date with her. If she likes you, even if you say no, she will probably go home and think about kissing you... I just went on a 6th date yesterday with a guy I really like. It went really well and there was lots of touching. He but me in a position where a kiss could have happened MANY times and I knew he really wanted to kiss me, but as much as I think about it all the time, I didn't feel ready yet so I avoided it. One time he was really close and had me cornered with arms on each side of me and it was almost a "now you can't escape my kiss" position. I actually slipped out by squatting and going under his arms to escape. Although he somehow got me there again, I turned it into a long hug cause I wasn't ready for the kiss. I personally feel most comfortable moving slow and taking things step by step. Date 5 I let him hold my hand for a bit and we hugged, date 6 we started touching a lot, holding each other in our arms and things like that. Next date I will definitely be ready for a kiss! Hope this helps.

What Girls Said 2

• YES! The first kiss is so romantic. Don't try to do a whole make out scene though unless you can't get her off of you LOL. I hate when that first kiss I can't get the guy off of me. I'm still wanna finish the movie or whatever we are doing.

I also love contact. Hold my hand or put it on my knee. When we walk I like a hand on my back whatever. Just a casual touch now and then.

• Definitely go for it! :)

What Guys Said 2

• certainly

• Why have you waited so long?