Do all guys tell you about their problems on dates?

I recently started dating again. It seems as if I'm meeting guys who have had a history of bad relationships. I think it's because I'm a person who is easy to get along with or talk to, so I've been told. It seems like every guy I'm dating is telling me about how a girl did them wrong by cheating on them. I understand it can be heartbreaking if someone does this to you; yet, I don't think it's something to talk to someone about when you're are both getting to know each other. I swear the last three dates I've been on the guy has told me about his ex and how she cheated on him.I feel like they want me to feel sorry for them but I don't. Do all guys tell you about their problems on dates? I feel like if I met a guy who didn't he might be worth getting to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy with an ounce of confidence, common sense or social skills wouldn't do this.

What Guys Said 2

• Do all girls have blond hair?

I personally don't bitch much about that, it could be they just feel it's relevant to the conversation and have some trust with you, or they simply want sympathy.

So harmless intent or bitchy...

I wouldn't really want to bring up much personal stuff unless I've known her for quite a while, but they may just be thinking of something to talk about.

• Do you want a whaamburger with those french cries? lol, no, not all guys talk about their problems on the first date --- just the ones you date!

"Ah, yesterday my dog died!" :(

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't think so, as a girl I would even just look at what you do in general.