Do guys date average looking girls more than Looking girls

Do guys date average looking girls more than good Looking girls (above average) more

Most Helpful Guy

• What is average and what is "good looking"?

I mean I can see a hot girl and one of my friends will say that she is average, so it is all relevant on the person.

But if the girl has a great personality and is fairly intelligent or witty, why wouldn't a guy not give her a chance? (unless he is a superficial d***head) who gets all of his unreal standards of female beauty from what the media force feeds him daily.

Looks may or may not get a person through the door, but personality is what keep them there.

Word.

What Guys Said 5

• YES, I enjoy average looking girls more than better looking ones. Not only the average girls won't cheat on you, but I've noticed they are the most loyal.

• It's more like the above average looking girls don't want to date me!

• Well everyone has their tastes right? But ya I'm pretty sure they do, probably just easier to see who they really are instead of the make-up and hair.

• Definitely. They approach average girls more too.

• Well, considering that there are more average looking girls than good looking girls, I'd say the law of averages says that average looking girls are dated more often that good looking girls.

What Girls Said 3

• Ya I think with the majority of guys and girls being average looking, in general they probably end up together with some exception.

• Yes

Average is average. A majority of women are average, therefore there are more average women to date versus above average.

But given the choice, obviously an above average woman is best.

• Yes guys settle for average since they know they can't get knockouts