Girls, whom would you like to date!!

Wanna know your opinion that which kinda of guys you like to prefer and whom you feel are the most attractive! White, black, Asian or the Indians?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I would wanna date my own race, I don't mean to sound racist by any means, but I could never date an Indian man, the reason is because in my experiences with Indian men were terrible, all they talk about is sex (with ME anyway) and its just so annoying! That's like all they seem to talk about! I never really talked to an Asian person before, but I would like to some time. Black people are nice and friendly but where I'm I hear my family members and everybody and their brother telling me its not right for a white person to date a black person, because I now live in the south and back 50+ years ago when my parents and grand parents were born they didn't exactly could blacks and whites as equal so they all have their own negative opinions, however, I love black people and there's no shame in that as far as I'm concerned!

• All races can appeal to me, depends on how attractive the guy is. But generally, I am more often than not find the tall, black, athletic guys the most attractive. That is my preference. Just like some like blonds with blue eyes etc...

• Any race really, I'm open to dating whomever. I'm not going to lie though, I find myself being attracted to white guys more. Not in the aspect that I don't find other races comparably attractive, but I tend to get positive feedback from them more so than other guys. Generally black guys aren't really into me (I'm black myself) which is kind of ironic. Lol but whatever.

• I always used to think that my kind of guy are Hispanic, because that's my background. Tho I found myself in a relationship with a very blond and white man, then a dark hair-eyes etc guy and at the moment I am interested in a NZ guy.. all of them are VERY different phisically and if I think about theyr personality the only thing they have in common I think is that they are all quiet people, but apart from that no more similarities..

I suppose we all have our idea of a person, but at the end of the day you have to see if your personalities match.

• my lovers have all been japanese. I like cute, sweet, shy boys. I'm open to all races but they must attract me on several different levels especially sexually. so far only japanese boys have shown to have what I need in a lover.

• Tall, chocolate skin type (like kelly rowland) and handsome. Has to be athletic, smart and a have a sense of humor. I think older hwite men are attractive like david beckham and brad pitt but none my age and I wouldn't date them. Asian can sometimes be adorable but they are not my type and I would not date an Indian(dont have to much were I'm from)

• Attraction for me is the man's heart and how well he gets along with his family, friends and how much self respect he has for himself. I'll tell you the truth when I first met my hubby I wasn't sexually attracted him but his heart was so pure and the love he has for his family is just humbling. I'm not saying we are perfect but we are a work in progress. I can't wait to see what kind of father he will be to our future family. Hope this helped!

• there is so much that goes in to weather I am attracked to someone, I like eyes, smile, and a nice voice. These things transcend race. Currently I'm dating a white guy and I'm black, before that I was in a relationship with a black guy. The opportunity never presented it's self for me to date a Asian or an Indian or a Latina man, but if I found one of any of those races that I like I would date

• im north Indian from sweden, I've only been in realtionship with swedish guys so white guys do not excite me anymore.

I have always been attracted to black men because they have great taste in music, style and so on and most of them are what I would say ''manly men'' and I need a guy like that with some strenght in there.

Latino guys are very attractive to! :)

• honestly I find white guys more attractive than most races. it's been my preference since I was 8

• I find that color doesn't matter. But to me I am attracted mainly to white Nd black guys...sometimes Hispanic guys too

• At the end of the day is all about preference.

• there is beauty everywhere.

• It doesn't matter, I find guys from all races attractive but I've only dated within my own (white)...seems like his sense of humor matches mine better..

• Doesn't matter. I have dated an Indian guy before.

What Guys Said 0