Blind Dating, any tips? Girls and Guys

I am going on my first blind date on Saturday night and I wanted to know any tips. Our friends set us up and we don't know each other. I think we will go for some dinner but I am not sure.

How should I act, should I reach for the bill, what should I wear?

Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa,a blind date, you brave soul. Only advice I have is to pray for the best but expect the worst. Good luck. LOL

What Guys Said 6

• It's more or less like any first date, other than you don't know anything about the guy. Dress reasonably, offer to pay for half of the bill and ask him about his family, hobbies, school, etc.,

• I don't recommend blind dating.

• go somewhere public.

Don't wear something revealing. even if he's not a prude, he may get the wrong message.

be yourself and ask him questions about his life.

• blind date is risky if you want to go that go with some flowers with floweraura

• blind date is risky if you want to go that go with some flowers woth floweraura

• If you click and it goes well obviously reach for the bill. If its sh*t then don't.

Act like yourself and if you need conversations talk about your friends that set you up.

What Girls Said 0