What excuse(s) have you came up with to get out of dating someone you had little or no interest in?

I have lied and said I have someone already or that I am a lesbian.I also say I am going though too much or I am not ready for a relationship at the moment.

But the second one is true.Fyi I have had feelings that I was a lesbo tons of times.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually don't make up any excuse.

"Actions speak louder than words"

I usually take very long to get back to them or don't get back to them at all.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't say you're a lesbian, he could tell other guys and it would actually hurt your chances with men in the area, some guys gossip to which I hate.

Never I always try to be honest, but nice about it. Just tell them you don't have that spark with them.

• I am pretty much done with men so meh.

• You can wear an engagement ring that will repel most men, but the really creepy ones may still approach... but then you can just walk away without a guilty conscious because they are creeps! :D

Your welcome I understand where you are coming from.

• Just say you're too busy with work and college to be interested in dating further. It's the indirect way of saying "I am not interested at the moment."

I wish girls were more honest when it comes to these things though. I always got the ones that they never talk to you again after the first date/Skype like they fell off the face of the Earth or something. It just shows me they are super-shallow and a waste of my time/space.

• I fought with her and made her go nuts until she lost it and broke up with me :D

• You should've tell them you're on crack and you steal lol just kidding just keep it real. What's wrong with keeping it real?

• why girls never be honest. just tell them I am not interested to you. Don't make accuse, cause he will find out the truth. Just tell them if you don't like her, and it is not going to happen in future.

Like me, I hit same girl, she made accuse for example we are better be good friend, I have someone I like, and later the last one I got engaged. and I found out that she told me a lie. and I still hit her, and the last one maybe she should tell me I will get married soon. And now I lose my interest but she shows me that she likes me a little bit cause I am so nice to her eventhough she treated me really bad, I still do sweet thing. but my heart got hurt so many times, I am confused if I still like her or not, the chemistry will vanish. She is being nice and smile at me always, and I don't what I am going to do...i hope she found a new guy she likes and I am satisfied be a past guy.

What Girls Said 5

• I usually just say I'm involved with someone.

• I have ignored a guy's message for a week and then told him that I've left my phone at my boyfriend's place. I know, shame on me! I don't like lying...

• I just tell them that I am way too busy with College, and that I can't handle two things at the same time, because I will either fail at College or my relationship or even both, so for now I chose College.

• Try to be honest about it...tryyyy

Never say you are lesbian

And please don't give up on men yet, you are still young...

• I would say that they deserve better...lol that's the new rejection line anyways!