Advice with introverted girls?

I met this girl from college during a summer program. It lasted about two months so everyone got to know each other pretty well. When we got back to school I got her number and asked her to coffee.

She accepted and it went pretty well, the date lasted about an hour. The next day I texted her saying I had a good time and hoped that we could do it again. She responded with something along the lines of: yeah! it was fun. But she didn't offer much more than that.

We've been texting since we got back to school, but it's always me that initiates conversations. She always responds and usually pretty quickly, but a lot of times I'm the last one to say anything as well.

I know that this girl is pretty introverted and I would not expect her to be aggressive or open about her interest level. The problem is how do I know if her reserved nature is just a result of her personality or a genuine lack of interest? I really like this girl so I don't mind putting in effort to get her to open up but I also don't want to waste my time.

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask her say "I really like you and would like to take this further, I'm willing to wait for you if you need time but I don't want to waste time if your not interested." Communication is key just tell her the truth

What Guys Said 0