Would you stop talking to a girl because of an awkward phonecall?

I called the guy I'm seeing tonight and when we talked on the phone it was really awkward and he left early and I asked if everything was OK and he seemed weirded out by that question. Its really worrying me cause I'm starting to care about him.. We have loose plans for tomorrow night, should I just wait for him to text me an lemme know what's going on? Or should I text him something cute in the morning and act like nothing is wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• He weirded out about something, you should wait, cute won't change the mood, let him have time to think,Im going to predict that you won't have plans for tomorrow ,he may cancel but don't freak out, just agree with him, he may have something on his mind and if you back off he will appreciate you more

• He wasn't really acting upset, because before the call he was acting normal. I think we just had an awkward convo and he was tired cause the call just had some awkward silences which is really new for us. I just feel unsettled because I don't want him to get turned off or not see me this weekend because of it. Should I text him "Hey, good morning :) Are you on for tonight? Id love to see you!"

OR should I just wait it out and wait for him to text me?

What Guys Said 2

• just wait and see what happens, this as it is now is an unmanigable so leave it be for now.

• the second one

What Girls Said 1

• I think if he actually stops talking to you because of whatever happened, then he is a little immature (unless something horrible happened of course). If I were you I'd just ask him what was wrong once he has some time to cool off

• He wasn't really acting upset, because before the call he was acting normal. I think we just had an awkward convo and he was tired cause the call just had some awkward silences which is really new for us. I just feel unsettled because I don't want him to get turned off or not see me this weekend because of it. Should I text him "Hey, good morning :) Are you on for tonight? Id love to see you!" OR should I just wait it out and wait for him to text me? ?

• You could text him good morning, just make sure you wait a little bit. Send it in the late morning so it doesn't seem like you waited all night just to text him, you know?