What are some certain deal breakers when it comes to dating certain woman?

like let's say you have had a crush on this girl, and then out of no where you decide to go on a date and she accepts. After getting to know her and asking her questions about herself, her interest, etc. what would be certain answers that would change your mind about her? what personality traits do you find very unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• The first thing would be if she was the type of girl who just talked to fill silence. If she didn't have any ambitions. If she didn't have a decent relationship with friends, coworkers, parents, and the way she talked about them. I mean, all of those would depend on the situation. Maybe she's nervous so she talks, sometimes certain bad relationships aren't a person's fault, and maybe something could be causing her to lack ambition. But, for the most part, those would be the ones that would make me pass on continuing a relationship with her.

• faahddge. nervousness. sometimes I tend to say things I don't mean or don't say right and they end up making sound like I'm a mean person :/ ... is blushing and just totally dropping the topic all together another deal breaker? I tend to turn a bit pink TT__TT but I never say sorry ; )

• I mean, that's all right. I think it's cute if somebody likes me enough it makes them nervous and blush. ^.^ What I mean, is like when a person just isn't very smart, and can't think of anything to say, so they just feel it with nonsense (like, no I don't care about what some girl at work did to make you super upset-unless it's not very often you bring it up-difference between complaining and actually getting something off your chest) or the silence becomes extremely uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 2

• It would really depend on the girl, what one girl likes the other might not like, every girl is different, you have to get to know them before you can say for sure

• I've had guys avoid me and reject me for being too subversive.

What Guys Said 2

• Brr, if she starts talking about threesomes and anal sex and the like, or wants to do dope, I run for the exit...

• Being less traveled, not educated, low brow taste in music, film, etc. I can look past all that for a great sense of humor.

I dated a girl who was a huge pot head. She had a bachelors degree and a good job, but she was a little full of herself, and smoked weed everyday!

That being said, she was far too sexy to pass up.