Which text would you rather get in the morning?

From a male or female that you like. 'Hi Baby' or 'Morning sunshine' ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Morning texts...is this a thing? Damn. How long before the entire day is scripted? I just ate lunch and thought of you when I choked on my milk and it went up my nose. I just took a dump and the smell reminded me of you. Some lady cut me off in traffic and I put my window down and called her a whore and for some reason you popped in my head because you're a terrible driver and I pay you for sex.

Ok clearly those are silly examples and I'm not trying to be offensive or downplay communication in a relationship, but texting good morning just seems weird to me. What if the other person isn't awake yet? I don't want a text waking me up, nor would I want to wake up the person I send a text to.

So what I guess I'm saying is, I'd choose not to be texted at all until it's pretty obvious that I've been awake for at least an hour and have begun my day. By then it's kind of too late for a good morning text.

What Guys Said 9

• From a female I like " I am thinking about all the places you can pound me right now"

Just my 2 cents, the others are OK, but weak.

Stuey

• getting to hear morning sunshine or hi baby from a male friend in the morning will get him socked into the head with a roundhouse kick, guys don't do that. Unless of course it's a practical joke because they found out you're naked in bed with your woman and 2 other girls and they are congratulating you on a job well done.

• Either one is okay. Something like "Hey, I'm thinking about you. Can you guess what else I'm doing right now?" would be much better.

• The latter seems something I'd send to a girl. I don't see myself getting those. But the former, sure.

• "Hi baby" makes me wanna stick my pick in her.

• Child please. I'd prefer not getting a morning text if those are my only options.

• neither of those

but if I had to choosei d go with hi baby

• Greetings male companion, begin day now.

• I prefer my phone not to make any noise in the morning lest of all from a useless text that passes on no useful information at all.

What Girls Said 9

• Hello my love <3 OR Hi my smurf :)))

• Morning Sunshine! ^_^

• There both unoriginal and played out, but since I have to choose, I'll go with the 'Hey babe'

• "Morning sunshine." It's cute and it would definitely put a smile on my face.

• morning sunshine, always

• "Hi baby"

• Send both!

• Wouldn't matter to me really

• Anything is fine, really.

I guess I like "Morning sunshine" more, for some reason, haha!