Is there something wrong with me?

This is kind of embarrassing to ask, but I used to be one of those innocent girls that never cussed and was a very firm believe in waiting to have sex until I was married and now I'm not so sure. I mean I really like this guy, and there is obvious attraction between us, and all I have been able to think about lately is how I would love to kiss him or make out with him, and even have sex with him. and I feel so guilty thinking about that. I thought maybe it would pass but its been almost two months and these thoughts still haven't gone away. I mean I'm sure this will never happen but why am I all of a sudden so obsessed with "doing it" with him?

Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's normal.

If you want my two cents, if you wait for marrige to have sex all you're doing is denying yourself a great experience. You should approach him, see if he'd be interested in going out with you and who knows? Maybe you'll get what you've been wanting.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• It's normal.

Thoughts and actions are two different things; imagining having sex with him doesn't necessarily mean that you will, so you don't have to feel guilty about it. Whether or not you wait until marriage completely depends on you. Either way, the most important thing is that you're happy with your decision. Just take things one step at a time.