I texted her too much, trying too hard, can I save it?

There is this girl I am digging way too much, and I'm drunk and texted her too many times, again, what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Apologize when you are sober.

And maybe reconsider drinking if you start doing nonsense things that could potentially annoy people causing them to consequently NOT want to date you in the future.What you're doing can potentially be a deal breaker.I would stop while I was ahead.

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe send a text later apologizing for the drunk texting, and back off a little bit with the texting for a while. Did she text you back at all?

• She actually did after a few hours, one of them saying "don't tell me you fell asleep:/" then she texted me drunk last night wanting to chill, but it was like 3 in the morning after she said it was girls night out. I just waited till morning to text her back, she told how she was rachet last night and it would have been fun, so I think I'm good still lol

• I think you should text her apologizing for numerous messages , but this message should not be long as you have already texted much.

• before you go out delete her number xx

• Stop texting her and let her text you

• Apologize, leave her alone for a while and try to pick up where you left off again in a week.

• Apologize and back off for awhile.

• just apologize and then give it a littel break unless she keeps the convo going.

• Say sorry

What Guys Said 0