He pretends he didn't see my message on Facebook?

We have started something 2 months ago. wasn't very interested in the begining but he was really perssistent. He texted me every few days and we met up for 5-6 times. Then I went on holidays and didin't expect to hear from him but he texted me twice just asking how I was and stuff. Now I returned home and he asked to see me and we spent 2 days together. Everything was happening on his iniciative. He started being very cute and nice and started opening up to me, thought we really conneced. Also he borrowed some stuff from me like a book and a usb. Last time we had coffee was 5 days ago, and sent him a casual text on Facebook 3 days ago, just something we were joking about and he didn't open the message, it is not "seen" on Facebook. But he updates his statuses regulrarly so I know he has seen it juts didn't open it, Why is he ignoring me suddenly and what to do? I really started to like him :(

Anyway I couldn't help myself and I sent him a text on the phone telling him I need my usb back, which I do, and he answered that he is not in the town right now but he can give it to me tomorrow morning. At any case I will see it things are different tomorrow, I'll probably just get my stuff back and that will be it ... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow...Medical student.. just like mee ^_^

Okay I'll try my best ,

Many girls somehow believe that if they put up with a guy's bad behavior long enough, that he will eventually see how much she loves him, and will love and respect her equally in return. Unfortunately, this is a totally misguided notion.

Most guys want a fun, self-confident girl, who respects herself, and who doesn't need him to have a good time. Once a guy knows you can't live without him, and will put up with any selfish or bad behavior he dishes out, your chances of keeping him challenged and interested in you goes right out the window.

Not only should you respect other people, but you should demand the same degree of respect for yourself. You should never put up with any kind disrespect from anyone, especially a person you are in a relationship with. You will have a much better chance of keeping a guy interested in you if you stand up yourself, than if you allow him to walk all over you.

Just remember that there are 4 billion guys on the planet. If the guy you are with starts displaying negative, or disrespective behavior towards you, be willing to walk away. If you do, it's very possible he will chase after you with new found respect. A respect he will never have for you if you can't respect yourself enough to leave.

hope this helps :)

• Thanks for best answer and don't worry it'll go away soon...

If you need any advise , I'm here to help

Good luck ^_^

• Thank you for the nice answer, as I wrote in an update, I will know tomorrow probably what happened and if it's just the case of standard He's just not that into you even if he behaved like he really is...

• Yeah..I hope it'll go better for you tomorrow :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• He's not that into you, just forget about him.

• Yeah I figured as much, and I've been there before, but the strange thing is he really tried to show me he liked me and that's why I'm confused... thank you

• No problem, I think he was trying to keep you on the backburner but good luck.