Kissing tips?

i wanna be a really good kisser okay :)

soooo why are YOU a good kisser?

Most Helpful Guy

• Having patience is the key. Yoou have to wait for the right moment. Forcing things spoils the mood.

Then you have to gauge the intensity of the feeling. Sometimes a few pecks to start with are all that is necessary at first. But sometimes, you are both primed for a really hot kiss, from the first contact. Again this is timing.

And there's a time to talk in between kisses, until the mood strikes again.. don't force the pace.

It's not a breath-holding contest!

What Guys Said 6

• Always and I mean always have fresh breath. The best kiss in the world won't save you from bad breath.

I would recommend mouth spray for those who are on the go and don't have time mouth wash/brushing.

Kissing in the other hand. I've found that touching noses sometimes makes the kiss more passionate.

• Be adventurous and unpredictable.

Kissing doesn't only involve the lips and tongue. Use words, use your hands, your body, your heat and sweat.

What makes me a good kisser? I kiss them...down low ;)

• Kissing is a lot like ballroom dancing. Follow the lead of the guy. You can't both lead, that would be clumsy and awkward. Let the guy set the rhythm and speed, and go with it. Trust me, there's nothing more annoying for a guy who kisses like a pro who can't demonstrate his ├ęclat because you're not kissing in proper synchronisation.

PRO TIP FOR GIRLS: If you want to drive a guy crazy, Make sure to tease us. Pull away when we're midway kissing you, smile at us, and then go in to kiss our bottom lip (try and gently bite the lip, and gently (Gently being the operative word here) pull it toward you playfully. When you resume kissing, you will notice that this brief delay will make us at least 20% more enthusiastic/turned on.

• hmm okayy :) thankyou

• Ooh yeah I do this with my fiance. And he rarely wears ties but if he does then I like to use the tie to pull him towards me :)

• Right amount of pressure, tongue, and fresh breath

• cause I feel it, baby. Use the force. Once the mind is utterly quiet, and you're in the full spontaneous flow of insight, or intuition, whatever you name it, well, things are going to get pretty intense for the two of us.

• I'd like to think I'm a good kisser, even though I've never kissed a girl! :/

What Girls Said 0