When will he text back?

I texted this band member I met a few weeks ago. He replied asking where I was from and for a picture. I sent him one but he hasn't responded. He was quick to reply before and it's also booty call hour. Do you think he'll reply or is he not into me now? Not to sound into myself or anything but I'm decent looking! He was really into me before but he was drunk.

Most Helpful Guy

• wtf is booty call 'hour'?

Tons of guys are 'really into' girls when they are DRUNK. You should see some of the girls they are 'really into' when they have drank enough poison. Also 'decent' is just that, it's not movie star gorgeous, it's normal.

Also I don't get the whole someone is in a two bit band performing at a cafe, they seem like a big deal. Anyway, forget it. If he texts you fine, but probably not when they have a bunch of girls getting all excited and crazed. Really not worth the drama and thinking about it so much.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, he's in a band and he was drunk. I hate to break this to you, but you were booty call material. I tell you exactly when he will text you back is when is band is town again or if he is local, he'll text you the next time he is looking for a booty call.

• I have a question for you. How the f*** would we know? Um... yeah. Let me just text my homie up 'cause I know exactly who you're talking about! Better yet, let me read his mind! Go to bed - he's not interested.

• lol how'd you get his number to text him. Regardless if a guy is interested, he will message you. But don't be all paranoid and freak out because a guy doesn't text you everyday, we get busy sometimes if we have lives

What Girls Said 1

• You should never get your hopes up for band members. They probably give their numbers to so many girls. And, band members have so many girls throwing themselves at them all the time. Or, he could be busy with band stuff right now, and will reply when he's less busy.