If a girl is bad at making out would you stop making out with her or keep kissing her?

I was just wondering because of something with my friend and her guy and she thinks she's bad at making out but he doesn't stop making out with her. So would you stop guys? How could she know if she's good at making out and if the guy likes it? She doesn't want to ask him because she thinks he would lie so she won't feel bad.

Most Helpful Guy

• i would only keep making out with her if my goal was to have some sort of sex or she was my girlfriend. if the goal was just to make out I'd probably stop since my ultimate goal wasn't really being reached.

so essentially it depends on the goal one is trying to reach.

how could a girl know? well I think if the act is awkward like putting a square peg inside a round hole that's your best indicator. I guess if the guy seems to sort of be trying to lead teh person to kiss a certain way also would be a sign that the other person isn't really meshing well

What Guys Said 19

• This is a simple answer of communication. Ask the guy what he likes and then listen and do that.

I've been with women who are bad at making out. They are too aggressive or they do something that is a turn off. What I do is gently steer them in a different direction. Or say, "I really like it when you do this," which points them in a different direction.

Communication is key here, and if you simple talk about what each person likes or doesn't like, then you'll both win.

• Not even Frenchwomen are born good at making out. Someone has to teach them.

Why not me? Tough job, but I'm ready to take it on.!

Same with this girl, she just needs someone to mentor her. Please give her my phone number.

• I would keep kissing her, coaxing her out. Making out is an exchange; .you go in his mouth, he goes into yours/ Your tongues wrestle and play. Give and take, run and hiide. play.. Find a place on the beach somewhere on a clear night and get in a sleeping bag and kiss under the stars. MMMmmmm Heaven is on earth. We just have to figure it out.

• a bad kisser is a pretty big turn off. but its up to the other person. they could teach them or just give up. it all depends on how much each person feels. if the good kisser feels bad or really likes the bad kisser they'll stick around. and if the don't like it then...

• I would suggest her to do things differently by telling her what I like. If a guy doesn't say anything, you could always ask him how he likes to be kissed so he can answer without fear of offending you by bringing it up first

• I'd keep kissing but I'd kinda tie charge, and hope she just followed what I was doing. If it got ack, I'd make my move and turn her around lol

• A girl would stop making out with a guy if he was a bad kisser, so yeah I would stop making out with a girl. No offense but, the chemistry has to be there.

If you know some girls who would continue to make out with a guy, if he was a bad kisser, then please tell me.

• I would enjoy teaching her if her makeout skills are below average. :)

• lol the guy clearly wants more from this girl by the way it doesn't matter if you are a good kisser or not its just a matter of liking by the way I'd probably keep kissing her so sometimes she would come up and kiss me by herself plus you get better at stuff the more you do it ;)

• Depends how hot she is

• if she touches his tonsil with her tongue, she is doing it wrong!

but seriously, jamesma87 is absolutly right, she could ask how he likes to be kissed, even better try different things and ask if he likes this or that.

• How long have they known each other? Id keep making out either in hope of some more action, or after a while people get know how each other works and it gets better

• Keep kissing her lol

• probably

• I will initiate stage 2, more full-contact foreplay...into stage 3.

• Rather than ask here.. she should ask and then immediately accuse him of lying. You can get the truth with challenge ;)

• Teach her?

• Not sure how to answer this as I've had no compliants with all the girls I made out with. Then again, since I been on an anti-depressant, it dosen't happen as much being a common side effect takes away the drive. Oh well! That's medication.

• Keep kissing her.

What Girls Said 2

• It's interesting how a lot of guys say they wouldn't stop/would teach her. When I was younger I was a slightly aggressive kisser (when drunk). Hooked up with a guy at a club and he straight out just told me. I corrected it immediately and there was no more talk about it. Hooked up with him again about a year later (more experienced) and he told me I was really good. These days I only get told I making them dizzy lol. I like to surprise with my kisses, and think of myself as a technical kisser.

• if she was that bad he wouldn't keep doing it with her.