When should he stop trying to date other girls?

I've been on one date with a guy and I realize he doesn't know me anything and vice versa. But I'm old fashioned and like to date one person at a time, and then move on if it doesn't work out, even if its just one date. I know he still has his dating profile up though and is still giving his number out etc. It does bother me, but I have no right to be mad so I don't say anything to him about it. when should he know if he wants to be with me or not? when should I cut him lose?

What Guys Said 1

• It's one date. I would say if you're seeing him consistently (like 1-3 dates a week) for 2 months, then you can begin talking about being exclusive.

What Girls Said 1

• He only did a first date with you. That's not nearly enough to expect him to already want to be exclusive. You'll have to wait it out till a few more dates. Right now he only knows little about you so you need to give him more opportunities to get to know you. Are you two currently still talking even after the date?

• yes everyday

• Good sign, despite him still chatting to other girls. Just focus on getting more dates done.