Should I date her again?

About a year and a half ago me and my ex girlfriend broke up (after dating for two months). It was a mutual breakup because we both were very busy and both didn't have the time needed for a relationship. Over that time we remained good friends and she still acts like she would want to go out again. The only difference is now, things have changed for us both at school and where I work to where we see each other more often, and have a little more flexibility in our schedules. She still acts like she would be interested in dating again. Has it been to long and should I keep just being friends or should I ask her out again?

I do still kind of like her but would not let her get in the way of going out with someone else

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if you guys actually like each other. Try dating other people too, there's a lot of fish in the sea.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0