Cute thing to text a girl in the morning?

So I'm a sophomore in college. My ultimate goal is to get this cute girl I am getting to know to hang out with me tomorrow night. I'm rushing a fraternity and am doing well with it so I got invited to the formal smoker event tomorrow night. I know her because she always hangs out with the guys in the fraternity. I am pretty sure I should text her at least for a chunk of tomorrow morning/early afternoon if I want to start warming her up to the idea of thinking about me all day and priming her up to be asked to spend the evening with me. Also, I have played guitar and sang jack johnson and john mayer in her presence before so I think she became attracted to me. I think she still somewhat likes me, but if I don't hurry I think my attraction will go away. How should I text her? And should I bring up joking her to make me cookies because she likes to cook? Also she's a chemistry major so should I try to make some kind of puns with chemistry terms? I just want to keep it cute and flirty until I see her in person tomorrow. ha ha thanks everyone.

• "Good morning :) haha"
  • "Hello young lady. How are you this lovely morning?"
  • "Hey. I really like white-chip macadamion nut cookies. You should def. make some for me today. Haha"
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw. How cute. :x

Anyways, I think it depends on her.

Is she somewhat proper? It would be cute to bring out some old English terms if so.

I think starting off with "Hello, young lady. How are you this lovely morning?" or anything Brownchic suggested, but after she replies, tell her what cookies you like and that it would be very kind of her to make you some. :]

If the topic stays on cookies and cooking for a while, you could even ask her if she'd like to bake something with you or show you the chemistry of cookie making. ^-^

Best of luck. [:

And treat her well.

What Girls Said 19

• B is horrible. Don't do that. You'll sound like a creeper praying on a younger woman. I say just text a simple "Good morning, (insert name here) :)" Don't say "ha ha" for what? The smilie face will convey your friendly and cordial tone. That should be good enough. You don't want to over do it. It's the first text of the day. When a guy liked me and texted me good morning he kept it simple and it affected me in a good way :). You'd be surprised how flattering it is to someone when you used their name. That guy did and I really liked it.

• To answer your question, I think the classic "good morning (enter name here) :)" is the best way to go--especially if it is your first time texting her in the morning; there is a smaller chance for it to be poorly received by her, therefore you won't endure as much stress after sending it as you wonder when she will text you back and how she responded to it. Although honestly, as long as you are being yourself and the message isn't crude or creepy any girl would be so delighted to receive a morning text. Don't over think it. You'll be great!

• Well I don't think you should worry about you not liking her if your a loyal person you should be able to stick to a girl you like right? I would say for sure start with good morning but don't laugh but add the smiley in then ask her how she is and make your sentences a little longer, girls love longer sentences.

• Hello beautiful

Rise and shine sunshine

wake up sleeping beauty

lolllll

• Lol all are little peculiar...if you know her and she like then then fine but go a little more simple... Lol yours are original :p

Just a good morning or she slept longer than good morning sleepy head.

• I voted other. A was the best, but get rid of the "haha"...doesn't really fit.

• Ok I voted other, but out of all the options you proposed A was the best, but please at least get rid of the ha ha at the end because that will make you seem a little weird... even texting "morning :) " is enough

• Good morning beautiful.

• Whenever my boyfriend texts me in the morning, he says, "Good morning gorgeous :)" It's simple, but makes me feel great! :)

• Just say good morning cutie. I don't get why you think a "haha" on the end is necessary.

• I got a "Good morning princess, I had a dream about you last night.."

• "good morning princess, I dreamt about you, so text me back when you get a chance so I can tell you all about it" ...that...would be perfect lol

• C.

• the first one.

• "Good morning,how are you?"

I've always liked that one.

• "Morning :)" would do, I think.

• Good morning beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful day :)

• Hello cute lady

• Text her a chemistry joke (I'm a chemical engineering major and always find these funny/cute) OR just say good morning or maybe say it in another language to be funny like german or Spanish or portuguese or something

What Guys Said 12

• My experiences tell me to leave her the hell alone until AFTER rush - see where you end up, which fraternity. Nothing a sure thing in these matters, black balls come out of closets at the last minute.

Thereafter, don't be guessing/"thinking" what on her mind and "puns" are definitely OUT!

You're best avenue to her good side after pledging is simply find things in common to do together, talk about and fulfill some needs she might have. Friendship is your first goal in the ladder to success so think about things from her point of view, perspective, needs and goals - then you'll always know what to do. If this is still foggy to understand, then simply join a group (other than fraternity) she's in or class she's taking to get something in common.

• Good morning or morning works, with the emoticon.

No haha. Probably don't try to tell her to make cookies, at least not like that.

Don't call her names.

• Text a picture of Ben Franklin's likeness on green paper. Usually works for me

• dude what's your f***ing problem?

• Calm down Mr. Romance. Have a glass of milk and a cookie.

• "Good morning beautiful, have a wonderful day. :)"

i don't text anyone anymore. so my wordsmith skills are rusty.

• A) - without the emoticon and 'haha'

NEVER B

C) No HAHA

• Tell her in a different language good morning or find a funny picture saying good morning this always worked for me.

• go with A

• "Stop queefing bitch"

• "Make me some cinnamon rolls, bitch!"

That is what my girlfriend sent me one morning before coming over. The sad part is...I actually made them for her.

• "I'd tell you good morning, but I'd rather say it in person when I wake up tomorrow."

• tell her "I've got some morning wood for you" then send a picture of your boner.

• How about: "wake up and fix me some breakfast bitch."