Is this a good sign? What should I do?

So I just signed up for a dating site two days ago. I just moved to a new location and haven't dated in a year so I decided to give it a shot. One of the first guys I messaged, responded back and after exchanging a few emails asked if I wanted to get boba the next day. Needless to say I was shocked but after confirming he was serious and wasn't joking, I said sure. Why not right?

Our date started off kind of slow but after finding out we graduated from the same school, he started opening up more. We ended up going to a dive bar to get drinks, and after an hour he was sitting close enough to me in the booth that he could occasionally put his arm around me, but he would only do it for a few seconds then move away. And twice he kissed my cheek. When we left, he asked when he could see me again, I said I'm only busy tomorrow, so we agreed to go out again tomorrow. At the end of the night he kissed me good night and it kind of got heated. Just some light groping and that was it. While I had no intentions of going that far on the first date, I felt comfortable. But after having the day to think back, I'm just worried if he only wants sex or if I'm just being paranoid from my last few failed dates?

What would be a good way to gage this for tomorrow? I'm meeting him at him place and then he's going to take me to a restaurant though I don't know which one yet.

What Guys Said 2

• Groping on the first date pretty much confirms the idea that he's only looking for sex, and quickly, or he'll go back to the dating site.

• I think you should ask him what it is that he is looking for. Instead of making assumptions of listening to what martyfellow said.

What Girls Said 0