Should I Respond with this Message?

I haven't talked to the girl I like for a while and we texted earlier today but I was in class and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I was thinking of saying " It was good talking to you today hopefully we'll talk again soon :)"

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that she would know you were thinking about talking with her would make her straight up giddy. TEXT HER! She will appreciate it and it's always nice to know someone's thinking of you and cares. Maybe that will spark a conversation. A lot of times girls wait on the guy to text them because they don't want to appear clingy. But texting her first lets her know she's not just thinking of you but vice versa. :)

What Girls Said 1

• sounds a bit formal. And don't say hopefully-- if you want to talk to her again, make it like a, "I'll text you tomorrow!"

What Guys Said 1

• Dude...if you can keep yourself from texting women, you will learn to be very successful with women.

• anonymous,wrong! that's mind f***ing and it will only work on the desperate girls. Goss23 do what you are planning it is a good way to end the convo

• Goss23...rule 2. Don't take advice from women. Women can't admit what really attracts them. Besides, what you're wanting text, should have be done in person. You blew it...its water under the bridge...move on with life until you see her again.