Is he falling in love?

Three months ago, I met a guy on the internet. We had a coffee together and talked all day. At the end, he kissed me. We spent two weeks hanging with each other, flirting and the sexual tension rising. I am 20, he is 21. He told me he never had a serious relationship before, that they usually lasted only two weeks, because he got bored of the girls he was with, not because of sex but because they had nothing on their heads. We have been together for almost 4 months and he says he likes me, that I'm interesting. We go to the cinema, walk in parks, he even took me one week to his holiday house last month. He doesn't enjoy texting or chatting on Facebook very much, so when we're not together we don't talk a lot, but he does like to talk personally and makes an effort to text me even though he doesn't like it. At first, he didn't show a lot of feelings... there weren't a lot of kisses or hugs, just sexual tension. However, since I started making some of his sexual fantasies true, and the sex got very hot and wild, he is different... We cuddle, he hugs, kisses and teases me, calls me funny nicknames and enjoys making me mad. Still, he doesn't love. He said he will never say it unless he means it but that I shouldn't worry because he likes me and is happy and satisfied so he doesn't need another woman. He also said that men have feelings, they just take longer to happen but that if he didn't care about me, he would have left me after two weeks of dating. Is it possible that he is slowly falling in love with me? It seems that the more sex we have, the more he wants to have but also the more he says he is addicted to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sweety, he is falling in LUST with you ... and that's almost the same.

Many immature, selfish guys that reserve the love word are ONLY capable of lust and have so far to go & to learn/appreciate to actually love.

That said, most lovers and long term marriages speak to this communication bond that special to your relationship. I don't see why this backbone can't develop lust into love ... someday. Today is not the day you hope, it's just a greater sense of lust on his part.

• So... should I be worried that he only wants me for sex?...

• Only if the lusting is one way. If you lust after him in the same way, then time will tell if this turns to love for one or both of you. BA? Thank you and all the very best.

What Guys Said 8

• Do you mean nothing "in" their heads? Cause otherwise that mean he has some sort of hat fetish or maybe too much experience with bald women lol

• LOL, sorry, "nothing in someone's head" is an expression in my country that means a person who is selfish, dumb and shallow.

• it could be the two extremes. either he loves you very much that he is taking some time to admit it so he could know more about you or is just having fun with you enjoying the ride without being in a relationship. because if you get something you want with out much effort why to bother yourself by putting extra effort. that's how some guys think if they are good looking and get the girls easily.

• The thing is we are in a relationship. We go to the cinema, we hang out together, I've met some of his friends and even his father (although it was kind of a surprise that none of us were expecting). He tells me a lot of things about his past, etc.

• u said he has not proposed you yet and now you are saying you are in a relationship. you know what it's nothing but a pure lust, both of you are infatuated. it's pure SEX nothing more. you guys are confused, mostly u

• Proposed? I don't want to marry him lol. What I said is that we're in a relationship. He's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend. It's not just sex because we go to the cinema, hang out together, I know his father and some of his friends. But we do have a lot of sex, which he enjoys, and seems to be more kind and show more feelings after doing it.

• I have no idea. It's possible.

• sex is the way to man's heart, too bad most girls have it backwards, they hold out on sex for no good reason

lol, he enjoys making you mad? Like how?

• He enjoys making me jealous and teasing me... Sometimes a pretty girl walks by and he says something like "that girl is hot". I guess very mad and jealous, he starts laughing and says "she may be hot, but she's not my girlfriend". Things like that...

• Love is a strong word

• Can't really say much about this... It is possible and it is possible he isn't.

• There is a big difference between addiction and love.

• YES HE IS

What Girls Said 1

• He is still very immature and on his own way he is showing you his affection.Dont get frustrated if he didn't say I love you right away.Wait a little bit more,but not for too long.Just enjoj the ride for now,but if you end up dating for a year and he still didn't say it it time to say goodbye.