Can someone help put my mind at ease about the last text I sent him?

So I started talking to a guy in the military while he was still deployedin Afghanistan. We talked on and off for about 3 months. There were times when I wouldn't hear from him for a while so I would send a quick "how are things" He recently got back, and we met for the first time last weekend. He said that he wanted to see me again, but we didn't make specific plans. We just recently exchanged cell phone numbers. I text him a flirty text yesterday and he responded. Then at the end of the day, I asked how everything went (he was being tested on something), but I never heard back.

Is that a bad sign. I don't know him well enough to read him. But is one unrespondeded to text something to be worried about? I really like him!

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry about it too much. I don't live with my phone at my hip, so sometimes I'll see the text come through but I might be busy and then lose the notification and forget to write back for a while. We've all done it at some point or another.

• If I don't hear from him in the next few days, can I text him again, something fun and flirty? Or do I now have to wait for him to come to me since I didn't get the response?

• Don't think it's nothing to really be worried. Probably just busy or missed it at the moment. Many things could of happened during the time period that made him forget, or maybe he fell asleep. Who knows really. Wait a few more hours or a whole day and text him back,

What Girls Said 0