How should I act if I see a guy who didn't contact me for a date when he said he would?

This guy and I live in the same building.He said he would get in touch with me regarding getting drinks,and he never did...that was a month ago now.It is inevitable that I will see him again around the building.I just am really bad with actually being nice to people who do things like this.I would rather he would not have suggested drinks,and then just avoid me.I'm just annoyed I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have to be nice to him. Don't talk to him unless he talks to you first, and feel free to sound annoyed or rushed.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You play it off like you completely forgot he even said anything about getting drinks. When you see him you smile and say "Hey how's it going?" ;) he's missing out girl

• Ignore.ignore.ignore it.act casual,don't let it bother you if you wanna feel better do these three things look really hot in front of him aka you gotta look trim,have lots of friends over (he will notice your always busy guys like that),have guys over even if its just as friends, oh by the way do not be afraid to be in the same room with him.i had tons of guys that I wanted but. They didn't and months later they come running because I got. Trim and no time for them I'm happy got plenty of friends and dates don't need to look back ,sometimes I actually speak to them and its funny I tell remind them how I used to want them and the look on their faces is priceless but I offer them friendship ;)

• Umm...what?We do not live on the same floor,and our schedules are very different...but its still inevitable that I will see him.Get trim?WHAT?I'm naturally slim and I always try to look nice for MYSELF.But I see your point I guess.