Would you kiss somebody who smokes cigarettes?

Cigarettes make your breath smell, your hands stink and your body smell.

To me the smoke is nasty.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have and I wasn't even dating him. Last year I was in a musical and had to kiss the male lead, who smoked like a chimney. He always smoked before rehearsals and never brushed his teeth before going on stage. Absolutely disgusting.

I could never date a smoker. It smells bad and they don't care about their health. Complete deal breaker.

What Girls Said 17

• I have, and yes it is gross.

• I've made out with a guy before who smoked and honestly, it wasn't' nearly as bad as people have made it out to be. I expected it to feel/taste awful but it actually was pretty awesome, no different than kissing anyone else. His body didn't smell of smoke, neither his hands and his breath smelled fine. Yeah I could taste a tad bit of smoke but nothing to go cry in a corner about. People exaggerate a lot on this me thinks. But with that said, I'd prefer a non smoker. Especially if we're talking dating/relationship material. A smoker would be a big turn off then.

• My dad has smoked cigarettes trough out my whole life, so I'm pritty used to the smell of cigarettes. I don't think I would mind THAT much. But I have notised that different brands smell different, so I think the most strongest cigarettes would have to take some getting used to.

• I would not.

• It's not as bad as you think. I don't smoke, but almmost everybody where I live does. In fact I can't think of a single boyfriend I have had that hasn't smoked...hmmmm

• I have but I don't prefer It over a non smoker for sure. My ex boyfriend smoked and he wouldn't do it around me because he knew I didn't like it and he hardly ever smelled like smoke but you could still tell.

• I'm not going to lie, I actually like the smell of cigarettes. So, I probably wouldn't mind, hopefully it wouldn't taste too bad, considering the smell.

• There was this guy I used to talk to, he was a smoker. I don't care too much for the taste, its bitter. I would prefer if the person ate some gum or did something to help disguise the taste. The smell doesn't bother me so much, because I grew up in a house with a smoker.

• Nope. It's gross.

• honestly, tasting the cigarettes in a kiss is HORRIBLE. but I smoke myself so most of the time I don't feel it, but sometimes I do, and those times it has been awful.

• I have kissed a smoker before, it wasn't really different to me at all

• Yup I have before I am a smoker myself.

• Yes

• Yeah I smoke and people are surpised because I never smell like it

• I dated a smoker once, it wasn't a big deal. He didn't taste any different than the other men I've kissed. I never kissed him RIGHT after he smoked though.

• I would not

• Sure I would.

What Guys Said 12

• Who cares if they smoke cigarettes? I wouldn't wanna suck on someone elses filthy, stinking gob no matter how many times they washed it.

• I don't mind it. I've kissed beer breath and cigarette breath. Is it so much worse than normal breath? I mean, normal breath is pretty bad, too.

• No. I avoid smokers because I hate the smell.

• If it's a girl, I may still kiss them, but I wouldn't date them

• Not immediately after. Smokings gross.

• No, never would and luckily never have to as I'm already married to a non-smoker :)

• Only if I was drunk

• No way. It's just not nice. The whole person just smells of cigarette smoke. It's really off putting abs unpleasant.

• Being a smoker myself, I would not mind and I have before. I usually smoke two and a half packs a day and I did date on non-smoker, and she was fine with kissing me.

• i used to smoke - I don't do it anymore. I wouldn't mind kissing a girl who smoked, though I think when a hot girl smokes, its hot. and aside from that, people smoke around me all the time and it doesn't bother me.

• So what's wrong with that? If you don't like it, don't do it.

• I have and I think licking an ashtray would be similar to what I experienced. It was disgusting. I will never even consider kissing a woman that smokes now. I don't care how hot she is, that is an instant deal breaker for me.