Would you date a tall girl?

I'm 6'2 and I'm thinking that maybe my height is the reason I've never actually had a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer tall girls actually. I'm 5'11''. My ideal girl would be 5'9'' or 5'10''. But I'd certainly prefer 6'2'' over like 5'7''.

What Guys Said 40

• Tall girls can either look very awkward or regal and majestic, and this is determined entirely by how they let their height affect their self image. If they don't like it, they tend to come off as awkward. If they own it, though, and act like it's something to be proud of, they take on a commanding presence, like a queen just walked into the room.

• You're 6'2" and you look the way you do? I really don't see the problem. It's awesome to be eye-level with someone. I'd be interested in getting to know you personally, myself.

Maybe you aren't around a lot of guys, or you're not around a lot of guys like me?

Otherwise, I think you're good to go. Just remember to SHOW your interest in people you like.

• Im 6'4 so id have no issues with that. That being said, some smaller guys like taller girls anyway.

• Prefer taller women. Taller than I am is fine.

• it's better to be 6'2" than 5'2" trust me. your height is great don't worry

• No I think nice long legs are sexy! I am 6'3 so I generally don't find girls that ar taller than me.

• As long as she puts me safely back on the cupboard, I'm fine with that.

• yes I would.. but usually taller girls go for guys taller than them.. I am 5 foot 10 . Would you be attracted to guys shorter than you ?

I think guys don't approach you because they think YOU wouldn't be interested in them... not because they aren't interested in you . Just make it known that hight doesn't matter much and your results will increase :)

• I love tall girls eventhough I'm only 5'7, tall girls are hot, beautiful, sexy

• I'm 6'3" and prefer sorter women. You look like a tall bean stalk slim lanky girl. Some guys like that, but it's not my cup of tea...

• I would date a tall girl but I'm a short guy most tall girls wouldn't like that.

• I wouldn't mind, I'm 6 ft so some one taller might be fun. Plus if we ever had kids they would be giants.

• Tall chicks are hot so yea

• Height does not matter. If her personality along with her technical knowledge is well cultured, then I would not mind at all.

• Tall girls are the best! Long legs leading up to the good stuff! Fuck Yeah!!

• I would date you in a heartbeat. I'm 5'10" btw.

• my ex was 5'10

I don't usually go for girls that tall but it depends on the girl ;)

• That's fine with me.

• I wouldn't mind. Tall girls are unique and different. Part of the reason I guess I like them because I of being taller than a girl most of the time :P I was like 5'11 at 13 basically grew taller faster than a lot of people stop growing at a different age. I also didn't have tall parents either and somehow I was 6'1.

• I like taller girls, but I am 6'4 so I wouldn't mind it. But some guys who are shorter don't like girls who are taller than them.

• Sure I would. Would you date a short guy?

• If you see a shorter guy you like was not try approaching him or giving him some kind of flirty signal or something so he knows that you are interested.

• Yes, your height is unattractive.

Being too tall as a woman is like being too short as a man.

• maybe get less wasted? klatuu will love you

• yes sure, no problem with height

• yes! I want those long legs of your!

• i'm 6 feet tall, and yes I would.

• i personally wouldn't date somebody that tall. That's like 6 inches taller than me

• I doubt you'd want to go out with me, I'm 5'5 ft!

• how short would you go

• Taller the better, you are smokinnn doe

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 4

• If image 5 of 5 is you 0n your profile then I don't understand why you don't have a boyfriend your gorg! Maybe it does have a bit to do with your height.

• Wow I wouldn't think you were that tall haha. Some guys really like it but feel intimidated

• You're pictures show otherwise... Unless the guy you're straddling is just a "friend". You're gorgeous and you know it, you're just trying to fish for compliments here.

• That's really tall. Maybe a taller guy would

You are pretty though