Caucasian man would you date a woman biracial (black and white)?

I am currently going to college to complete my nursing degree. I like to draw and paint.

Most Helpful Guy

• What is the deal with this site and race?

• She's black and curious as to whether she has a shot with white men. Most white men do not like black women. Therefore, her concern is valid. But the input she'll receive from the politically correct will do her no justice

• It's a shame and completely uncalled for, I mean there is no need for it. Basically it seems like since Obama has been elected there is this entitlement and double-standard with racism. Black people are openly allowed to be racist towards whites and do it at will. Sadly Treyvon Martin was killed and it was all on the news, but a couple black kids gun down an exchange student in the MidWest and it goes away quickly. The double standard has to stop. We are all people at the end of the day B or W.

• Plus a lot is fueled by people like the user who posted below you. Everything to her is about race and it's ridiculous, and she plays whatever is most convenient for her to complain about given her biracial status. In America you would think that more people would be appreciative of what we do have as opposed to what we don't. There is no true equality about anything, nor will there ever be. But things like jealousy and entitlement ruin things for everyone.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes; especially darker skin (as it happens) - I tend to think darker skin tones are prettier.

Alas, my life has been relatively socially segregated :/

• Yes I would

• If she's cute of course

• Yeah, if I liked your personality, looks, etc.

• Here we go again.

What Girls Said 2

• As a female, I don't think we can truly comment on this, so I will wholeheartedly disagree with Pickled in her "most wouldn't" comment. We don't know what the vast majority would do in actuality. I tend to attract men outside of my race for some reason. I'm not "black" enough (meaning in how I dress, speak, lack of knowledge of specific terms, taste in music and entertainment etc..). I have loads of black friends, but they have "disowned" me from the race (in a comedic sense, not a harsh way).

I am biracial, but it's clear I have black in me, might as well call myself black. Anyway, I feel only men can input on this. While it is true that some are afraid to bring someone outside of their race home, the same goes for females.

• One-drop rule

They want their children to look like them. And they want to be able to introduce their gf/wife to their friends without being the butt of jungle fever jokes.

Most wouldn't.

They do like girls mixed with Asian/white or Hispanic/Italian or Sicilian