One night stand scenario...

Picture this. Your at home, minding your own business until a text lights up your phone, blinding you compared to the darkness around you. Strange, the text is from a girl/guy you used to date, you still have some feelings for them and they were reasonably attractive. The text reads- 'I wanna make sweet, sweet love with you tonight!' So.. honestly, what would you do? Feel free to comment on your feelings and experiences of one night stands.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've called an ex for a booty call before. It's not a big deal. It's just that you want to have sex and finding another random man to do it often isn't as enticing for a woman.

As long as you don't have a current girlfriend, it wasn't a bad break up, and you can control your feelings and get over it afterward, then why not?

What Girls Said 2

• If I still had feelings for him and I knew it was just a one-night stand then it wouldn't seem very smart to go for it.

• I would be just as moody and answer according to my mood.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't think it works that often, if they broke up with you they probably wouldn't be interested... If you broke up with them, they'd assume you're just being a troll. On the flip side some people are vulnerable and some are just slutty.

• What is this - penthouse forum?

if my ex text me a booty call I would laugh my ass off. She is an ex for a reason ya know!

• I realize that I am dreaming or she had too many drinks at $1 beer night.