GUYS: Do you ever share texts from your girlfriend with your friends?

I'm wondering if you ever show a text from you girlfriend or significant other with your friends for a better understanding of what they're saying to you or just to show them. I admit that there are times when I share a text because I either don't understand what was said or if I can't believe he just text me that. Do you go to your guys for advice ever?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really go to other guys for advice, because it only works for them in certain situations. I may let them know how a relationship is going but I don't share texts unless I am really confused with what they mean.

• Thanks! That helps with my question. I don't normally share either because it's private but if I have a difficult time understanding where he may be coming from I would talk to my girls.

What Guys Said 5

• I have friends who do that if the girl is being ambiguous, especially early on in the relationship when they're still adjusting and learning their girls' tells. I have friends who will be very interested in a girl and need an objective person to help them. Again this is usually very early in the relationship when they are adjusting to their new girl

• That's understandable about the beginning of the relationship. Just wondering if guys interact with their friend similar to the way us ladies do too. Do you ever call up your friends to ask for advice about a situation with your girlfriend?

• in that situation not really because they won't know her as much as I do. If they know her too I might think about it, but that is unlikely. if there is a situation I ask the source. Getting advice from friends is not advised because everyone is different

• not really but then don't get a lot of texts from girls and when I do there not really that interesting , no one ever sends me pictures or anything

• nope..she confided in me and that's between me and her

• No, and if I think she's the type to do that, then I wouldn't text her much and just talk to her in person.

• Not usually, no.

What Girls Said 0