I went on my first date in over a year. What now?

I have only had one girlfriend. We went on one date and then became girlfriend/boyfriend instantly for two years. It's been a year since we broke up. I grew confident enough to ask another girl out. I knew her for 6 days and I asked her out for lunch. She laughed a lot at my jokes during the date, got shy when she did something embarassing and I thought it went really well. It was a big deal for me because I was never brave enough to get this far dating.

A mutual friend of ours told me that she is deciding whether she likes me or some other guy better. I've never been in this situation.. what do I do? Should I keep chasing her? Or stop and give up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her out again. Text her good morning everyday. Make sure the second date is better than the first one. Make her realize your the one. If she doesn't pick you after all that she's a dumb whore and move on but not until you try

What Girls Said 2

• You need to like one of the girls also. Don't become a player just because your love life is finally coming through. Don't even compete for your mutual friend to choose you. If she wants you, then it would come naturally.

• If you really like her, than don't give up so easily. Its a man work to chase a girl...If you don't do this, do you expect her to chase you or what? It's normal that she may be interested in other guy too, but it doesn't mean that you don't have chances.

So keep giving her attention and see how she reacts. It will be clear after some time does she want to be with you or not. Give it some time.

What Guys Said 0