Girls, what do you like to be called?

I have been on again and off again with this girl I like for a few months, we go between hanging out and talking a lot to stretches of no contact for weeks. I really like her and am trying to win her for good now. I call her beautiful a lot like if we are texting at night I will send her before bed "Goodnight beautiful" or early in the morning if I know she is up early too sometimes I will text her "Good morning beautiful, have a great day"

Any other nicknames I should add that she would like? Also how do you feel about the goodnight/good morning texts?

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy calls me pooh bear, babe, baby, sweets, dolly, sweetheart, and baby girl.

I personally love Dolly and Baby girl the most. However my ex use to call me "Ky-baby" like crybaby, and "Ky-babella", super random and it's not "adorable, or sweet" but I appreciated personalized nicknames a lot.

• PS Good night/morning texts are lovely.

• She loves the good morning texts I just found out, she texted me after I did it today "Good morning to you too! I always look forward to your good morning texts :)"

What Girls Said 7

• i don't like babe personally, seems really impersonal and like casual bar flirting

i like sweetheart, honey, beautiful

• Wow, I wish someone would do that for me :)

Beautiful is just fine. In fact, it's probably the best out of all of them.

Sweetie is nice as well.

• Babe, pet, poppet, love. I think you should call her whatever you like, because it's supposed to just be a sign of your affection, so it should come from you (comes off as more genuine, I think). Or, you could ask her.

• Beautiful is a good one. I know a lot of guys go for the 'baby' approach but don't, just don't. It may just be me, but it's disturbing; you might as well call me 'toddler' or something along those lines. I also really like 'honey' or 'sweety'. But make sure she's comfortable with it!

• I like being called Eveline

• Beautiful is good, you don't want too many.

• Good night / good morning texts are awesome!

But don't overdo it ^^ My boyfriend sends me random texts during the day / night, which I personally love since I didn't expect a text or anything. Surprise her!

Beautiful / gorgeous are my faves.

However I am one of those girls who loves being called baby... Although my boyfriend always says 'my baby' which is probably why I like it ;) ... I think there's a 50/50 chance that she'll either like it or hate it ... Just stick with beautiful for now ;)

What Guys Said 0