Has this ever happened to you?

I've been dating this guy for almost two months and things have been going great up until now. We've been on about 10 dates, and all have gone well. Since the last date, however (which was last weekend), he hasn't asked me to do anything. I suggested doing something, but he couldn't make it, but didn't suggest doing anything else or another day, which he usually does. He has been texting me normally and his tone doesn't seem distant at all. I don't want to ask him to do something again because I feel like if he wanted to see me he would've jumped at that by now and I don't want to feel like I am pursuing him. He hasn't said he's busier than usual either. What do you think is going on?

What Guys Said 1

• i mean I guess there's tons of possiblities.

-he could be busy

-he could have developed some hesitancy regarding the relationship

-he could have met someone else

-he could be preparing for a space trip to mars

i think if you really like him and have felt like things have been really good you should just try to talk to him and figure out where his head is at. maybe call him and just find out what's been going on. without a conversation it would be hard to judge really what is up

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't worry just yet. He may honestly just be busy but hasn't mentioned it.

However, if another week goes by without any suggestion for plans, I'd ask him point-blank if he's still into seeing you. The way I have phrased it in the past is, "Are you just busy lately or is this one of those, 'Hey Silvaria, it's been fun but I'm really not into it anymore?' things"

That way you give him an out, if he wants one. Or he will say yes, he's still into seeing you but x and y.

Either way you'll have an answer.