Would you consider dating a secret agent?

I just watched a James Bond movie, so that made me wonder how many people would be willing to date a secret agent.

Imagine he or she can’t give you details of the job, goes abroad for long periods of time, gets into dangerous situations (not as many, and perhaps not as dangerous, as James Bond, but still quite a lot and still quite dangerous).

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I dated a secret agent, I would probably be the one who was dating one and not knowing it because she'd have a cover-up waitress job. I would think she's waiting tables when she's out fighting crime while I'm thinking "Why does she have so many emergency shifts?"

What Girls Said 5

• Never.

What is the point of having a boyfriend that may be killed any minute so you're scared out of your mind half the time, a guy that you rarely get to see and who can't tell you anything about his life, so you just keep growing apart and there is a big was between you.

What would be the point of entering a relationship with someone already married to their job?

• Yeah it'll be an adventure just like a movie or from a book

• Yes, as long as he is good to me.

• uh Yeah! that's sexy

• Yes. Usually those guys are hot and rich.

What Guys Said 4

• That's a secret, of course.

• So you've been watching me.

• whyd you ask this anonymously? what is there to hide about on this question.. its james bond

• Well I think we are forgetting here to that working for the local secret agency unfortunately most of the times pays rather average and involves a lot of paper and computer work.

• I know, but it still has its dangers.