Any good Free Christian Dating sites?

Do you know of any free christian dating sites that are free? have you tried any of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Free ones no, but there is a free dating website called datehookup.com that I recently decided to try out.

It's not religious based though, so yeah...

What Guys Said 2

• I have not personally tried any christian dating sites. I'm somewhat skeptical of internet dating. If you google the topic, you will get a slew of free christian dating sites. For example, I found christiandatingforfree.com. This site advertises 100% free dating services and the fact that it is constantly monitors it content for decency.

• I have not heard of any strictly christian sites, but a lot of christian friends use eharmony.com

What Girls Said 2

• I have not tried any, but my good friend just got married and she met her new husband on catholicsingles.com. eharmony.com often has free trial periods as part of a promotion and you can set your preferences to find a christian person to date. This is one way to get around the payment and also find christians.

• Try singlechristians.com or christiandatingforfree.com. Although I didn't find my husband on either site, I did meet several great guys, 2 of which have become very good friends!