What time of day or night would you want to be contacted by a girl?

Guys or girls.

Is there a better time of day/night that you would want a girl or guy to text you? When do you know you are available to chat or text? When are you most likely not distracted by other things and be able to respond, or want to banter back and forth?

I think I would like evening between 6:00pm and 9:00pm. What do other people think.

Most Helpful Guy

• There no tym limit. Anytym would do provided your not disturbing them on their working or resting hours. Don't restrict yourself if you want to message or call do it, most guys will respond if they are busy or not. Try not to make it too late after midnight edpecially if the guy doing a early shift in the morning.

What Guys Said 3

• I sleep fairly heavily so my phone isn't enough to wake me up. If I'm available to answer, I don't mind. So pretty much any time.

• Probably mornings, because my mind is less occupied with other stuff of the day, like work.

• Me personally, mid or late afternoon through mid evening.

What Girls Said 2

• That seems like a good time to me, around 8 would work for me.

• I am a nightowl, BIG TIME. I prefer to chat with people later at night, via text or IMing, doesn't matter. I'm most "alive" at those late hours, and most cheerful and relaxed, usually.