This girl is dating a guy 18 years older than her? Why would a girl date a guy that much older?

I know this girl who has a boyfriend who is 20 years older than her which is over twice her age. Do you think she would be willing to date a guy more her age? Why would a girl date a guy that much older?

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never understood why people date people the same age as their parents, but you never know, if they break up or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Because he should be done playing games and knows exactly what he wants. He probably treats her right, and has money. Young men suck. I try to stay away from them myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • She either has daddy issues, is a gold digger, is just into older men, or any combination thereof.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he treats her well and guys her age haven't paid her any attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it personally affecting your life?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how she is most of the time its just for money,daddy issues or she simply likes mature and experienced men.

0|0
    0|0
  • daddy issues. because he's more mature.

she might if she likes the guy lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's looking for a father figure or she is being supported by him financially speaking

0|0
    1|0
  • Based on who she is dating obviously she likes older more mature guys

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's her choice, her lesson. If you are in love with her or something, then you should let her know before she marries or does something worse. Perhaps it's a legitimate relationship. But if you're just judging, then your reasons are confounded. If they are happy, let them be.

0|0
    0|0
  • U don't always choose who you Fall in love with sometimes you just feel attracted to him, and if she loves him the age shouldn't matter aslong as Their together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bc we are smarter, better sexually, and are established.

1|0
    1|1
    • Dont forget old ;)

• You are just jealous because I wouldn't want you.

• I agree.. I date men older than me only. They're experienced in many things. Not just sexually but in life itself. They're more interesting to talk to.. but I will say, sometimes feel they know more than me which is kind of annoying. :)