Should I try to pursue this guy? Should I contact him again?

This past Wednesday I went out with a guy I met on an online dating site. We talked a lot, had a lot in common and were out for about 3 and a half hours. When the date ended he walked me to the train and gave me a hug goodbye. As he was leaning in for the hug, he turned his head to give me a kiss on the lips, but my head was already semi-turning for the hug so it landed half on my cheek. It was awkward. As I was walking away I told him to let me know if he wanted to meet at this music festival we were both going to be at on Sunday. Sunday came and I texted him asking if he wanted to meet up at the festival but never heard back. It's been quite a few days since I've heard from him (Wednesday was the last contact) but I definitely thought he was interested so I'm confused. What do you all think? Should I contact him again?

• Contact him
  • Don't contact him

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he wasn't that interested. Maybe it had to do with the whole awkward kiss moment, just clearly explain him that you wanted to kiss him on the lips. I would contact him one more time and if he does not answer, don't contact him again unless he responds back. If it is a couple days that he responds back, don't bother pursuing this guy. Remember, there are plenty of fish :) was that the dating site you used? if so, I just earned myself a pat on the back. Hope everything works out :) tell me how it goes! keep me updated.

• Yeah I'm just gonna text tomorrow. I figure that I've got nothing to lose. I'll let you know how it goes

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, do that it Sound like he loves you so it shouldn't be a problem xD

What Girls Said 1

• Please contact him ..you are right you have nothing to lose. He may have something going on henceforth he couldn't revert back promptly. If he still doesn't revert back then just let him go. Some guys can be hard to understand