I met a military man online a year ago. We dated and it went very well. He left for another state. What is this situation?

We stopped communicating due to a misunderstanding for a couple months but as soon as I text him, he picked right back up where we left from (except in different states). I went to visit him for a week and it was perfect (nothing less than perfect). I went back home and we continue to talk every day all day. The few weeks after I left he was very outspoken and always agreed how incredible the week was. On and On. A few weeks ago I noticed he has stopped with the flirtatiousness that we used to share. He has said a couple times "I'm very deep" (whatever that means!)

He continues to text and always always always responds immediately. Any clues as to what type of situation I have here? I would love to see him again but afraid to even ask.

He has said that I am "very deep"

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he likes you and want to go further with you. Maybe that "I'm very deep" comment means he is more deep mentally that you probably didn't know about and want to share with you.

answer mine please? link

• He said I was very deep.

You don't think the loss of the flirtation meant something?

• No. It doesn't mean anything at all.

What Girls Said 1

• At this point in your relationship you just need to be honest with him and let him know what you want. He's not a mind reader. I'm not an advocate of chasing a man but at the same time I am an advocate of letting him know what's on my mind and what I want. Maybe he's waiting for you to bring it up. You never know unless you ask.