Guys, do you ever need time for yourself to "recoup" after an awesome date?

For around a couple days, do you ever find yourself to need a lot of space just to reorganize yourself and think about the pros and cons of a possible relationship with this person who you have feelings for?

distancing yourself, analyzing and looking at everything from a critical viewpoint? Do you ever have intense emotional feelings that are so strong that you need time away from THAT specific person?

is anyone else like this?! :)

thanks guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this if a female friend of mine's one day confess that she likes me more than just a friend, I may turn her down at first, knowing I need time to gather my thoughts, cause it took me by surprise that she like me in that way.

So later own after I realize I also have the same feelings, I would apologize for kindly turning down her offer and hoping she'd still want me as her boyfriend and not turn me down all because I turn her down at first.

Besides (just my opinion) when girls change their mind on a guy friend, who she turn down at first, after she apologize to him and ask for a second chance, he'll still agree to date her as his girlfriend.

What Guys Said 5

• if the date is awesome? I'm not sure all the cons I'd be weighing and I sure as sh*t wouldn't want the girl to feel like I wasn't into her by avoiding contact. but I certainly will think about everything that happened and try to work through possibilities in my head

• I just had an awesome first and second date, and I don't wanna be by myself at all. I just know I wanna spend more time with her.

• Not really. I'm more the type that just knows what he wants and goes for it. I think part of that though is being a little older (just turned 31) and learning to rely on my instincts more.

• Do I need space from women I date? Yes. Am I floored by a date and emotionally mixed up to the point where I need to recuperate and get myself back together? No, women aren't that influential.

• All social interactions are draining to me, so kind of

What Girls Said 1

• I woud... well not to measure whether I want a relationship just any intense emotional interaction I need a break from for awhile. I would specifically not want to analyze it or think about it. that's not much of a break if I dd.