• Ask
  • myTake

Would you date a woman who has had a lot of sexual partners?

Would you date a woman who has had a lot of sexual partners, or would you rather date a "good" girl and just have sex with her? Also, would you... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Good question. I want to see how strong the correlation is, too.

• yea probably the guys who don't mind tend to be liberals

What Guys Said 15

• I would a prefer a woman with fewer sexual partners. I am a Libertarian.

• Define "a lot". From my perspective, anything into double digits is too much. Of course, I follow the standards I set and I myself do not and will not have a lot of sexual partners. Promiscuity is a turn-off for me, same with casual sex. I only do things inside of a serious, committed relationship. I am more conservative, but I'm a libertarian. While I believe people should be allowed to live however they want as long as it isn't destructive, I do not force my own lifestyles onto others.

• well I prefer to be one of the few that have "gotten in that" but as long as she's clean it doesn't matter too much. I'm libertarian

• no way. neverconservative but also liberal. I respect all opinions, but I'm more into conservative

• I am a liberal on social issues, so I am open minded, so I perhaps wouldn'd mind dating such girl for that reason. As long as she is hot. What the hell.

• i won't do it unless its just friends with benefits or one night stand .. but dating .. no way .. how would like to date a girl that sleeps around .. and the fact that she sleeps around confirms that she doent have a stable life when it comes to relationships so why be one of her fans ?!

• Interesting question.I am left wing. I often say things like "Equality of opportunity is a capitalist lie, told by the elite in a self-decieving attempt to justify the advantages they have purely in virtue of belonging to a certain social class. We should aim to reduce inequality of results. Any society in which the wealthiest 10% have more wealth than the bottom 50% is unjust, however that state of affairs came about and whatever wealth-generating mechanisms that inequality supports." You get the idea. You might think this sort of outlook would predispose me towards being liberal about sex and not caring about a partner's past sexual choices. But, I would prefer to be with a girl who has had few sexual partners. If I am honest, this is more about my own insecurity than having conservative attitudes. I know I am not a stud and I haven't had many sexual partners myself and would like to be as significant to my partner as she is to me, if that makes sense. If I'd had loads of sex when I was younger having successfully played the field I reckon it would be much less of an issue for me. So it's not really that I have conservative ideals, it just the way the cookie has crumbled for me.If I met a girl who was great but had had like 30 sexual partners in the past, I guess I would have to rethink pretty rapidly. It would be silly to turn down happiness because of a hang-up, which is exactly what this is. That, ultimately, is the difference between me and a conservative. I realize this preference of mine results from a hang-up and not a tenable view of sexual morality. A conservative believes in chastity and monogamy out of a restrictive morality.

• I prefer a woman who enjoys sex, but also has more discriminate tastes and doesn't give it up to just anyone. I would like to see a woman exercise some self conrol and sound judgement and be selective of the people she decides to be intimate with.I am also pretty happy to see how many people consider themselves libertarian - I also am card-carrying registered Libertarian. Nice to see...hopefully our voices will start being heard in Washington!

• They all lie about sex anyway. If you believe anything a girl tells you about her sexual history, I have a bridge to sell you.

• No. My political views are more libertarian, but am registered as republican since my state almost always votes republican. That way I can vote in the primary and have a little more influence since we don't have open primaries here. I believe that people should be allowed to do what they want as long as they aren't hurting anyone, or infringing on someones rights. While I support peoples right to live their life the way they want even if I don't agree with it, I would still maintain the right to choose my partner based on similar values as my one.

• I don't care about the number.I'm a libertarian.

• I myself am a virgin at age 27, not due to lack of opportunities, but because I believe that sex is the ultimate expression of love, so I want to do it only with the woman I truly love. I have been in relationships earlier, but didn't indulge in sex because I never felt that I had found my soul mate. So in this regard, I'm fine with dating a woman who has had a few sexual partners (because expecting her to be a virgin is unrealistic), but not too many. I would say the maximum I'm willing to expect is around 5 men. But still, this is all just hypothetical because no woman would tell a guy (who is interested in her) that she had sex with a lot of men. And in this age where there are stuff like vaginal tightening (to mask the fact of her having sex with lots of men), hymen reconstruction surgery (to make her appear a virgin) etc., its useless to think about how many sexual partners a woman has had.

• yea I agree with ya, as a girl I don't wanna sleep with every guy I have dated, I would only want to have sex with the guy I truly love and he loves me too :)no offensive, but I m surprised there is guy stayed virgin until late 20s.on the other hand expecting guy stayed virgin sound unrealistic to me

• Show Older
    • Sorry for the grammatical error. I meant to say 'the brains of people who go around sleeping with random men or women are no more developed than the brains of animals'.

• i get what you meant, absolutely agree:D

• No. I'd much rather be with the good, classy girl. I'd rather be alone than settle for a girl with a lot of partners. Somewhere in the middle. It depends on the issue. Coincidentally, libertarian sort of fits and I did vote for that party in the last election. Kind of socially liberal and fiscally conservative

• NO. Not interested in a loose woman.Don't want to eat her out knowing my mouth is where a bunch of d***s have been. Also, clearly she doesn't value a good man. If she did, she wouldn't have a lot of sexual partners.

• As long as she is clean of STD's, I have no issue with that. I am Libertarian/Right.

What Girls Said 1