What are people's online dating experiences?

I have asked questions about my shyness before , how I can date and stuff. People often suggest I try online dating. I am kind of nervous to try it. I don't want to pay for it either. I just have reservations about doing it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• to be honest sort of frustrating , I have tried it off and on over the years never really dated anyone get some replies that usually don't lead anywhere other than a couple messages exchanged . recently decided to try it again and never felt like I had less options to be honest , not really getting any replies and I though I improved profile and wrote better about me and have a much better picture than before but nothing yet , maybe I'm going about it wrong or girls I'm messaging are in too high of demand from other guys . I could honestly meet more girls in real life at a bar than this .