Do I need to say something to confirm we have a date?

I went out with a guy for the first time a little over a week ago. We are planning on going out again for Happy Hour tomorrow after work. We made the plans 3 days ago, but haven't talked or text since.

Do I need to text him to confirm that we are still on for drinks, or should I just assume we are meeting at the place we decided unless I hear differently? And if it is best to confirm with him, should I do it tonight, or tomorrow afternoon?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would try and play it cool and send a mestsage like "Looking forward to seeing you tonight."ld

or something along those lines. Personally I think if HE made the date he should call why ou to confirm. If you were the one to suggest drinks then I think you should definitely call and confirm

What Guys Said 1

• I personally don't play the "call to confirm" game. I show up when/where we agreed. If the woman doesn't show up, we will never go on another date. I usually avoid such mix-ups by picking the woman up at her home.

What Girls Said 1

• Any thoughts on why you two haven't spoke since? Nobody wants to break the silence, I guessing? :#